Cost of spa robes in Suites?

Hi, I've looked everywhere for the answer to this question but haven't had any luck; I'm hoping someone here can help.

We cruised in a penthouse suite on the Star this past March, and they provided wonderful, fluffy spa robes in the room. They were NOT waffle robes, they were a very heavy weight with nice edging. There was a note in the closet saying you could purchase one to take home, but I completely forgot to do so, or even ask the price.

1) Does anyone know how much these robes cost?

2) Do you know if they're available to purchase anywhere once you're off the ship? I did look on NCL's website and called them; the only robes I found are the thinner waffle weave kind. (And even if you can only purchase them onboard, I'm still curious about the cost, for future reference.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Edited by Arizona Packer Backer

In 2012, I was in a penthouse suite on the Star and purchased a robe. At that time it was $90. You just ask you room steward and they put in an order to housekeeping and send you a brand new robe all packaged up for you. The good thing is I used an onboard credit to purchase the robe. If you would like, I can look at the label and give you the manufacturer information so you can google it and order it online. I did that a couple years ago when someone on here asked for the information and they were able to order one directly from the manufacturer.

In 2012, I was in a penthouse suite on the Star and purchased a robe. At that time it was $90. You just ask you room steward and they put in an order to housekeeping and send you a brand new robe all packaged up for you. The good thing is I used an onboard credit to purchase the robe. If you would like, I can look at the label and give you the manufacturer information so you can google it and order it online. I did that a couple years ago when someone on here asked for the information and they were able to order one directly from the manufacturer.

Thanks to this info. I loved the robe and we'll be in a suite this December so I'll ask about purchasing them.

If you would like, I can look at the label and give you the manufacturer information so you can google it and order it online. I did that a couple years ago when someone on here asked for the information and they were able to order one directly from the manufacturer.

That would be great if you wouldn't mind doing that! Thank you very much!

I think I paid $89.00 for my Haven robe but here is the website for all of NCL's bedding/bathroom items

http://www.globalresourceregistry.com/index.php

Cathy, thank you for the link, I took a look and wasn't sure if it was the same robe, but I plan to call the company tomorrow and ask about it.

Edited by Arizona Packer Backer

I checked the robe in my cabin and it had no info. Try NCL's website...I bet they will sell you one!

Hi Granny, thanks, but that's the problem. You can't buy it on the NCL website or their "gift shop" online, and I talked to several different people in customer service, and no one knew how I could get one directly from NCL unless you're on the ship.