Cruise Credit issues on website

PeterPan

Just finished a chat session with C&A. I noticed that our last cruise is showing in the completed cruises section, but the cruise credit total did not update. I was told that they have the correct credits on record, but the website is having a problem (:eek::p) and does not show the new total. The IT department (:eek::p) is aware of the problem and is working it.

I'm having the same problem, and I'm expecting to be diamond after my next cruise in 7 weeks, so I'm trying not freak out ( mostly because there are too many really important problems in life) but Im keeping my receipts and cruise cards in case the " completed cruises" disappears too.

Thanks for reporting that this is a known problem.

I was going to ask the same question. My (at least one) December cruises have posted in the cruise history but my "total completed cruises" has not changed.

I want to see those lovely triple points added to my total before the New Year....yeah sure:rolleyes:.

Glad to know that it's being worked on...thanks to the OP for posting the info.

I went thru this on my 11/17 Liberty sailing....a week after my return the cruise was added but not any points...I sent an e-mail off to C&A on 11/28. The next day after I sent the e-mail I noticed that my cruise credits were updated...however I never got an actual response to the e-mail till yesterday...saying that all looks correct.

Just finished a chat session with C&A. I noticed that our last cruise is showing in the completed cruises section, but the cruise credit total did not update. I was told that they have the correct credits on record, but the website is having a problem (:eek::p) and does not show the new total. The IT department (:eek::p) is aware of the problem and is working it.

PeterPan:

Thanks for sharing your chat session today with C&A.

We are having the same issues as yourself with the total cruise credits not being added on our old total.

Our cruises are shown in the completed cruises area though.

Wishing all a Merry Christmas.

Guess we are all in the same boat. i have the completed cruise points for my b2b on the Freedom, but still have points that i had before i sailed. I reached D+ on the second cruise and am really excited to see that listed.

One more thing the C&A rep told me on Monday - whether or not it's true...

She said the count problem only affects those who have a spouse or significant other who's account is linked AND has a different amount of cruise credits. I know in my case and in PH8's case, our husbands have less cruise points than us - even though their "my cruises" accounts will show the same.

Are those of you with correct counts single cruisers? Or have you and your spouse been on all of your cruises together?

Gina

One more thing the C&A rep told me on Monday - whether or not it's true...

She said the count problem only affects those who have a spouse or significant other who's account is linked AND has a different amount of cruise credits. I know in my case and in PH8's case, our husbands have less cruise points than us - even though their "my cruises" accounts will show the same.

Are those of you with correct counts single cruisers? Or have you and your spouse been on all of your cruises together?

Gina

We'll have to discount that theory. We have the exact amount of cruises and cruise points. The latest cruise shows up in both accounts but the points aren't added.

We'll have to discount that theory. We have the exact amount of cruises and cruise points. The latest cruise shows up in both accounts but the points aren't added.

Maybe it's ALL linked accounts in that case. I wonder if single cruisers are having the problem.

Gina

It seems to take way to long for the updates to normally happen. As it is, we have been off ship for several weeks, and our cruise points have not been updated. I try not to focus on it, as it tends to work itself out.

It seems to take way to long for the updates to normally happen. As it is, we have been off ship for several weeks, and our cruise points have not been updated. I try not to focus on it, as it tends to work itself out.

Yes, it always seems to work itself out eventually. I posted this as a "public service" to my fellow C&A members who may have the same problem. I know there are those who may be changing levels, and are anxious to see the cruise credits post on the website.

Your cruise points may not have been updated, but have you clicked on your cruise history? Many of us have looked there to see our recent cruises listed along with the point value earned. But it just hasn't been added into the total yet.

Most of my cruises have updated into the history within 7 days. And all have been within 2 weeks. I know some people have had it take longer depending on the ship.

Gina

Archived