PDF of New Menus

karma54915

JH did say that all ships except for the Magic and Spirit will have the new menus by the 1st week in September. Whether or not the ships above posters have inquired on have them, perhaps look at recent reviews to see if the do?

He also said he didn't yet have the start schedule for the 3-, 4-, 5-day cruises. The Sept 1 date is for all 7-day cruises (except Spirit and Magic).

I'm seeing huge gripes about these already. My thinking, if there's one app and one dinner that sounds good to eat, I'm okay. After 10+ cruises (and 10+ years on our aging bods), we just don't eat as much as we used to. DH is sad that shrimp aren't on the everyday menu. Did hear the chocolate melting cake IS, so he'll survive.

We have never cruised Carnival, have done RCCL 3 times and are really wanting to get on Breeze in 2013. I personally think these menus look pretty good! I know my family will all find something they like every night if these are the choices.

NOOOO!!!!! Where's the duck?????

I've been complaining that it was on lobster & prime rib night, and I just couldn't eat all three. I don't see it at all now.

So this is the 2nd time that my favorite item has been removed.

First, it was Beef Wellington that disappeared. Now the duck. :mad:

I'm sure I'm just going to STARVE when I sail! I'll probably only gain 5 pounds instead of 7! :p

Actually, it all looks pretty good to me. I pretty much know exactly what I'm going to order, and am going to try a couple of different items.

In all honesty, I'm glad they have meatloaf, burgers and southern fried chicken. None of that other stuff looks appetizing other than the lobster and prime rib. Maybe I missed it but I didn 't see any plain old garden salad on any of the menus. I'm not in to Cesear and his salads.

Archived