Baby Food Pouches/Carry On

SevenWonkas

I know with TSA rules, you are permitted to carry on a reasonable amount of baby food. We will be flying with our son (currently 17 months) multiple times this year. He loves the fruit/veggie purees in the pouches and this is our go-to snack when we are traveling or at restaurants. I would love to bring several of these on the plane with us so he has something to eat that he loves.

Has anyone had issue bring this type of food on the plane for kids who are obviously truly not on baby food anymore? Our next flight with him is in a few weeks. We will have a 9-hr flight later this year right after he turns 2, and it will be imperative that we have plenty of snacks for him!

thanks in advance for the help,

Just be prepared to be pulled assigned and have the food "scanned for an extra check"

For some reason - we never have a problem in the north east airports we leave from but when we come back through the Florida airports - TSA doesn't like us ;)

We always get pulled aside for rechecks. I got a little huffy this last time because they wanted to scan my daughter's medicines and inhaler which was still sealed and of course - not over any illegal limit.

So just be prepared for the extra scanner. ;)

Archived