no reason why they did that.we booked the adjusted cruise which leaves one day later from lisbon and returns the same day as originally planned.
the fare is about $1500 total less, minus port charge adjustment and tax so it's about $1700 for one day less.they also are giving us a $200 spa credit for changing the itinerary.
they seem to be doing their best.just want to find out why the port changed.
- 1957 Staten Island Ferry
- 1992 Norwegian, Caribbean
- February 2002 Seabourn Legend, Costa Rica to Ft. Lauderdale (via Panama canal)
- December 2002 SeaDream, Caribbean
- July 2003 Seabourn Spirit, Istanbul to Venice
- August 2003 Seabourn Spirit, Venice to Rome
- March 2004 Silversea, Mexican Riviera
- February 2005 Seabourn Spirit, Singapore to Hong Kong
- April 2007 Seabourn Pride, Monte Carlo to Istanbul
- July 2008 No cruise but visits to Malaga and Mallorca to the homes of new friends we made on Seabourn in 2005!
- March 2010 Silversea, Singapore to Dubai
- December 2011 Seabourn Sojourn, Santiago to Buenos Aires
- August-September 2013 Seabourn Quest, Monte Carlo to Barcelona
- October-November 2015 Seabourn Sojourn,Athens to Dubai