America's Cup pricing...best price and place to book it

soohoo

We are a family of 4 and would love to try the America's cup. Anyone know where to book outside of cruise line with discounted pricing and with a dependable company? We looked at the Rhino Riders and I found several places online to book and save about $70 pp. I haven't found the same with America's cup.

Thanks for your help.

Stacy

I'd be pretty surprised if anyone can save you "$70" per person, as the FULL price is about $80 per person, less if you're doubled up. :)

As for the America's Cup, my understanding is that they don't book through discounters for cruisers, as their boats are very often fully booked in advance from the cruise ships calling that day. If they happen to end up with open slots they will either sell them on the spot at full price for standbys, or combine customers onto fewer yachts.

If you DO go, and it's a great excursion, please say hi to Kathy and Skippy from The Taylors.

Sound bite that MAY work.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know how to book this trip, or a link that would allow us to book it. We are going on the Valor 12/19, and Christmas week will book early. Thanks for the help.

You need to book through the cruiseline. I have only cruised on RCI and NCL and both have a page on their websites where you book your excursions in advance. I am assuming the other cruiselines have this option, but I am not certain.

Archived