Does Seadream still give P.J's?

kathyanddanny

Yes they do, but not over generous in the sizing!

Just returned from a wonderful cruise on SD1 around the Virgin Islands.

The weather was perfect and the swimming platform was in use every day. The crew made our time on board huge fun and gave us professional and friendly service under the supervision of Pierre and Ennis - is that how his name is spelt?

Fellow passengers were great company and we found the destinations were beautiful, particularly the BVIs. The 'Baths' walk in Virgin Gorda was the highlight - not to be missed!

Sorry to report that Garreth left after the cruise for a well earned rest.

As reported by Courtesefam, the food was exceptional and we ate out on deck on most nights. The only, albeit small, disappointment was that the complimentary wines did not include anything from Australia, South Africa or New Zealand - particularly no New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, a favourite of ours.

It was our first SD cruise and we will be back - for sure!

Beanjar,

Thank you for a great review!! 😃

We will be sailing Seadream1 in July. Looking forward to meeting the staff as we have only been on 2. Glad to hear you enjoyed your time on Seadream! We also loved the Baths walk!! :)

Thanks also,

Vandrefalk, Zimmy. Re: P.Js... Can you specify size ?

Kathy.

The mens' were an extra large sized top and large size pants, according to the labels. My DH does not wear an extra large shirt; he wears a large. The extra large fit him with no room to spare. The pants fit - his is 6 feet tall with a 35" waist. The womens' were a size large top and pants. They fit like a size medium, I think.

I don't know what would happen if one were to specify in advance the size one needed. The new style was a complete surprise, and I have to say I like it because they are lighter weight. I, who haven't been cold in 20 years, have never worn the old style because they were too heavy. I did wear these once. But the pajamas have always been there in whatever size they were - no variations. And we've never inquired.