Jim Avery and CC!

Host Dan

Come on Jim, lets be having your thoughts.

Highs ?

Things you love about SD ?

Lows ?

Things you are not so keen on about SD ?

Chums you made (respecting privacy, naturally) ?

Future of SD ?

Favourite places visited ?

Places you would not care to return ?

Best voyage ?

Worst voyage ?

Favourite crew ?

Your public awaits Jim.

Thanks for the good wishes. It has been a very quick 10!:eek: I started after a less than ideal Maiden Voyage on Queen Mary 2. She has improved over the years. As far as Mr. Hum's list, I am sure I have covered those topics ad nauseum in past posts. In real life, I get paid for my opinion (scary thought in its own) but as my DW Lois regularly reminds me, not by her. So, free opinions will continue along with the floggings which will continue till morale improves.:D

Heck, when I saw the tag line I thought oh no, he's getting banned. That means I won't be far behind:)

LOL! Yes, that would follow. Surprised me as well. BTW, I really want to catch your DH ZQVOL's post count. Approx. 11,000! Does his boss know of his addiction??:eek::D:D

LOL! Yes, that would follow. Surprised me as well. BTW, I really want to catch your DH ZQVOL's post count. Approx. 11,000! Does his boss know of his addiction??:eek::D:D

Now be nice. There are certain advantages to teaching information systems, like working by being on the Internet all the time, and BTW my post count is closer to 12,000, than it is to 11,000.

BTW congratulations on 10 years.

:D:D:D

Edited by zqvol

Now be nice. There are certain advantages to teaching information systems, like working by being on the Internet all the time, and BTW my post count is closer to 12,000, than it is to 11,000.

BTW congratulations on 10 years.

:D:D:D

Thanks. What other boards do you haunt? :D

Well done, Jim. I was going to raise a glass in your honour, but since it's already past 3:30 pm, I will raise two!

You Eastcoasters have all the fun. Get to start happy hour 3 hours ahead of us. Oh wait. Does a morning Bloody Mary count??:eek::D

Jim, did I miss you moving to the West coast recently, or have you always been out west? Which state?

Moved last year to Arizona. Phoenix area. We have family out here as well as enjoy it. Your trip is coming up rapidly isn't it?

Welcome to the Wild West!

We also moved last year, though only 25 miles, to beautiful San Clemente, CA. If you are ever in need of ocean breezes, and bloodies and oysters on the San Clemente pier, let me know, we've got plenty of room!

Yes, time is accelerating, like water down the bowl...., towards our departure next week. Seems an infinite number of things need to be done :p

Welcome to the Wild West!

We also moved last year, though only 25 miles, to beautiful San Clemente, CA. If you are ever in need of ocean breezes, and bloodies and oysters on the San Clemente pier, let me know, we've got plenty of room!

Yes, time is accelerating, like water down the bowl...., towards our departure next week. Seems an infinite number of things need to be done :p

Thanks RAgnar. Ocean breezes (with Bloodies and oysters, etc.) begin to sound very alluring around here in June, July, August. San Clemente is truly a beautiful place and I am confident Casa de Ragnar is as well. :D

Thanks RAgnar. Ocean breezes (with Bloodies and oysters, etc.) begin to sound very alluring around here in June, July, August. San Clemente is truly a beautiful place and I am confident Casa de Ragnar is as well. :D

Its not that bad until that middle number in the 3 digit temperature turns to a 2, then you just want to hide.