TA snaged up grade

rocsailor

TA called today saying Holland America e-mailed for an upgrade from inside cabin to VB, This is the December 9th sailing from Tampa which I thought was sold out. Took advantage and grabbed Aft suite which I prefer as a solo cruiser I thought the upgrade of $198.00 was just fine. This is the Oosterdam and I have sailed on her and I am happy to be on her again:)

TA called today saying Holland America e-mailed for an upgrade from inside cabin to VB, This is the December 9th sailing from Tampa which I thought was sold out. Took advantage and grabbed Aft suite which I prefer as a solo cruiser I thought the upgrade of $198.00 was just fine. This is the Oosterdam and I have sailed on her and I am happy to be on her again:)

Awesome upgrade....congrats!

I got a similar deal for about the same amount for Oosterdam Alaska....except mine was from an obstructed outside on another ship. Not an upsell actually but just a comparably better deal than the Eurodam offered.

I was wondering if this is because the Oosterdam had it's itinerary changed recently and until it gets generally known , fares are less on her than comparable cruises. Is you Tampa cruise an itinerary change too?