Equinox (Solstice class) question on veranda size - Cabin 7305/7354

blubionda

On the deck plans (specifically looking at Equinox) these Cabins appear to have exceptionally "deep" veranda areas due to curve of the ship. Is this an accurate representation - has anyone stayed in these cabins and found the verandah to be awesome in size?

THANKS, in advance, for your input!!

We were on the Equinox in 7354 this past March and loved the balcony. No, it is not exceptionally deep but adequate in size just the same. You're talking about another square foot or so in total. It is the last cabin on the sunrise deck and exceptionally private and totally covered; we still had ample sun just the same. The Sky suite is next to it and their balcony faced the aft portion of the ship, so no neighbours on the right side of us. We found the location to be very private and not a long walk to the mid-ship elevators. The best thing was we got it for the same price as the lowest category cabin and I believe it has now been recategorized as a 2B. I would imagine that cabin 7305 is a mirror image of this balcony. Hope this answers your questions. :)

On the deck plans (specifically looking at Equinox) these Cabins appear to have exceptionally "deep" veranda areas due to curve of the ship. Is this an accurate representation - has anyone stayed in these cabins and found the verandah to be awesome in size?

THANKS, in advance, for your input!!

drakes2 - THANK YOU!

so many people seem to have this question and nowhere could I find the answer (closest I got was someone sailing 7305 next month which I was going to patiently wait for feedback on and hope for the best!)

Archived