Carnival Cruise wedding info needed....

I see you mentioned "during your cruise".... are you planning on getting married before the ship leaves at your embarkation port or on an island.

I have a link in my signature to a thread i did about getting married on an island. Nothing the day of the wedding was through carnival, which is always an option.

good luck planning!

These boards have TONS of info! Sometimes you just have to scroll back awhile to find what you are looking for. I started the 2015 Brides forum a year ago and it has a lot of information as well. The trick is to ask specific questions that you need help with because thanks to past brides and grooms they still check emails to follow up. We have changed our plans a billion times but everyone is very helpful on here as far as opinions or what is/isn't going to work. Good Luck and ask away! :)

These boards are FULL of info. Now with Carnival you cannot get married on the ship while at sea if that is what you are looking for. Beyond that there is a wealth of info and we are all happy to share.

You can't legally get married at sea with Carnival, but you can have a symbolic ceremony with all of the bells and whistles of an embarkation wedding while at sea. It's what a few of us have done in recent years--it was pretty fantastic.

Edited by Carnival_Brides

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't been on here in so long but I got married on Carnival Glory back in November 2011 (wow can't believe it has been that long already). I can answer any questions. Not sure how much as changed since then. You can see my previous posts from back when I was in the planning stages up until the day. I have pictures and all.

Let me know!

Happy planning!

• 3 weeks later...