Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Ports of Call > Caribbean > San Juan, PR

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Old November 4th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Pier location for AOS

I just got off the phone with a very nice lady at Royal Caribbean and sho told me that the Adventure is always as the Pan American pier when the ship is in San Juan. She also said that the location in the pier is Pad E. I just thought that I would pass this information on.

RCCL Sovereign 10/03
CCL Ecstacy 12/99
NCL Seaward 8/93

Old November 4th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Cool Cruiser

Question Is the Pan Am Pier close to the Sheraton?

Thanks for the info! How close is the Pan Am pier to the Sheraton? That's where I need to drop off our mini-van rental before we board. Will be able to walk with our luggage from the Sheraton to the AOS or will we need to drop off luggage first and drive back? Thanks again! Happy Sailing! We're going on 2-12-06!
Sally

Old November 4th, 2005, 02:51 PM
5,000+ Club

Here is a link to a map of San Juan. As you see, the Sheraton is across the harbor from the Pan Am pier.

http://www.langland.org/cruises/sanjuan.asp

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
Mark Twain

Celebrity Silhouette (Eastern) 3/29/14, Carnival Valor (Southern girls' cruise) 7/21/13, Celebrity Summit (Southern) 3/30/13, Vision of the Seas (Southern 11 day) 12/24/12, Ruby Princess (Eastern) 4/3/11, Serenade of the Seas 4/3/10 (Southern), Carnival Valor (Western) 2/14/10, Adventure OTS 6/28/09 (Southern to the West), Mariner 3/30/08 (Eastern), Serenade 4/7/07 & 4/8/06 (Southern to the east), RCI Splendour (Western) 3/25/05, Celebrity Century (Eastern) 3/20/04, Celebrity Horizon (Eastern) 4/03, Golden Princess (Eastern) 3/30/02, RCI Grandeur (Southern to the west) 4/14/01, Carnival Holiday (Western) 3/28/92

Old November 4th, 2005, 03:24 PM
Cool Cruiser

Thumbs down Definitely too far to walk with luggage.

Thanks Michelle! Guess that answers my question! We are staying with my nephew, who lives by the airport, so he'll just have to drop us off and return the rental for us! Thanks again!
Sally

Old November 7th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***********
The Sheraton Hotel is across the street from Pier 2, 3 & 4.

You would need to take a taxi from the Sheraton to the Panamerican Pier after you drop off the rental car.
Thanks! Hopefully, my nephew will be available to drop us off. Hey, one more thing. I've asked him to check out the horseback riding stables over there in PR. I know he's pretty busy with his job and hasn't had the chance to do this as of yet. Would you have any idea if "Tropical Trail Rides" is a reputable stables or would you recommend another one?

Salgal53
AOS 2-12-06 (RCCL)