Pier location for AOS

momofslg

I just got off the phone with a very nice lady at Royal Caribbean and sho told me that the Adventure is always as the Pan American pier when the ship is in San Juan. She also said that the location in the pier is Pad E. I just thought that I would pass this information on.

Thanks for the info! How close is the Pan Am pier to the Sheraton? That's where I need to drop off our mini-van rental before we board. Will be able to walk with our luggage from the Sheraton to the AOS or will we need to drop off luggage first and drive back?:confused: Thanks again! Happy Sailing! We're going on 2-12-06!

Sally

The Sheraton Hotel is across the street from Pier 2, 3 & 4.

You would need to take a taxi from the Sheraton to the Panamerican Pier after you drop off the rental car.

Thanks! Hopefully, my nephew will be available to drop us off. Hey, one more thing. I've asked him to check out the horseback riding stables over there in PR. I know he's pretty busy with his job and hasn't had the chance to do this as of yet. Would you have any idea if "Tropical Trail Rides" is a reputable stables or would you recommend another one?

Salgal53

AOS 2-12-06 (RCCL)

Archived