Cruise documentation

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

australia
158 Posts
Joined Sep 2012
Hi, I'm worried and don't want to get to the Overseas passanger terminal and have forgotton something. I have my set sail pass, passport and drivers licsence, is that all the travel documentation I need?
Thanks
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Radiance of the Seas Dec 2013
Voyager of the Seas Feb 2013
1,458 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Yes, you're good. Having the set sail pass will guarantee that checking in will go as fast as possible. But no need to worry. As long as you have a passport and credit card, you would still get on without a hassle!
Central Illinois
107,585 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Originally posted by mumof3j's
Hi, I'm worried and don't want to get to the Overseas passanger terminal and have forgotton something. I have my set sail pass, passport and drivers licsence, is that all the travel documentation I need?
Thanks
Not sure if you are required to have a Visa for any country you are scheduled to visit.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bob

Past Cruises

Celebrity: Mercury
RCCL: Adventure, Allure, Brilliance, Enchantment, Explorer, Freedom, Independence, Legend, Liberty, Majesty, Mariner, Monarch, Navigator, Oasis, Radiance, Rhapsody, Serenade, Sovereign, Vision, Voyager