What ship is cruise director Julie Valeriote currently working?

tgcassidy

I'm not sure because I never caught the last name, but I was on the Pearl over the 4th of July and the cruise director was Julie. I assume it's the same person (she's from Canada) that the OP is asking about.

I'm not sure because I never caught the last name, but I was on the Pearl over the 4th of July and the cruise director was Julie. I assume it's the same person (she's from Canada) that the OP is asking about.

The Julie that the OP is asking about is very tall, wears high heels, very stylish and is from near Niagara Falls on the Canadian side. Does this sound like the Julie on your 4th of July cruise. She is a very nice lady.

Thank you very much. She is the one i inquired about. We had her on the Jewel and the Spirit. She is from Canada and does a great job. Julie if you are reading this please chime in and say hello.

• 3 months later...

I believe she was the CD when we were on the Star last November. I remember seeing her photo on the wall and it said she was from Canada.

She was a good CD. She was very nice and really friendly when I spoke to her briefly in the elevator.

I'm always wondering whatever happened to Beantown Brian. He was Julie's assistant and he was quite the character. I would like to know if he made it as a full-fledged cruise director somewhere.

Last time I saw Julie was ions ago ....hope is she off NCL...she left a lot to be desired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Oh my gosh - Julie is the BEST CD i have ever had!!!! Been on Dream, Spirit and 3 weeks on the Pearl with her. Wonderful.

For everyone looking for a "Julie fix"...

Here's Julie on the Epic in October, 2010

[ATTACH]249405[/ATTACH]

Alright, it looks like I'm thinking of somebody else.

THIS is NOT the CD I remember on the Star in Nov 2011. Pfft, with my memory her name probably wasn't even Julie. I just remember her being Canadian.

Blonde hair. Not slim, not a hard-body, but not chubby either. Just kind of normal, I guess you could say. Her sidekick was Beantown Brian.

Anybody know who I'm talking about?

We are Julie fans here too. We cruised with her twice in 2011 - both times on the Pearl. She was very friendly.

When we would pass her on the pier, hallway, dining place - it didn't matter. She always stopped to talk & hug our DDs.

Pic from the NCL meet & greet we had last Thanksgiving.

IMG_0473.jpg

Alright, it looks like I'm thinking of somebody else.

THIS is NOT the CD I remember on the Star in Nov 2011. Pfft, with my memory her name probably wasn't even Julie. I just remember her being Canadian.

Blonde hair. Not slim, not a hard-body, but not chubby either. Just kind of normal, I guess you could say. Her sidekick was Beantown Brian.

Anybody know who I'm talking about?

You might be thinking of Candi, but I don't know if she is Canadian.

I never have a clue as to why anyone cares who the cruise director is.

Pretty much my thought when I see these threads chasing particular staff members around the world in hopes that they'll see them again. I certainly notice when there's a bad one, but I wouldn't notice or care if you swapped a good one for another good one mid-cruise.