Group Beer Cruise

Terri's Travels

Well first, I'll go.

I did the Hawaii cruise and got off four times and went to four breweries.

Long dry spell from Hawaii back to SD.

I think the next cruise I am signed up for is 21 days in the Caribbean. Great ideal looking for Rummeries. Might be better then figuring out Churches in Rome.

• 1 month later...
I am looking to put together a group cruise for Micro-breweries. I am not quite sure what to include on the cruise. I was thinking of seeing about shore excursions that would go to a Rum making factory or even a brewery. Any other ideas?

I think this is a great idea! My husband is a beer snob, brews his own beer. I have to plan our vacations around the microbreweries in a location- and there must be some to make him travel. Last year we did Seattle, and then cruised the Inner Oassage. He loved Alaska BC and Skagway, but needed more! Let me know if you organize a cruise!!

He is not interested in Europe, because he does not like Belgian beers. The CA coast would be a possibility. I have not looked into the proximity to the coast of any breweries, but we drove along the coast a few years ago and found a few. San Diego would be a good starting point!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Definitely interested. Post dates and locations when you get it put together. If we are available would love to go. Wouldn't call us beer snobs, but we have visited well over 100 breweries throughout the world and add more to that number every trip.

• 3 months later...

It would be awesome to do a NorthEast cruise that stopped in Boston and in Portland Maine which are both great beer towns. It would also be nice if they allowed people to carry on some rare craft bottles for a big bottle share or 2 on the ship. Maybe even get some beer reps to assist and joing the cruise with a good variety.

It would be awesome to do a NorthEast cruise that stopped in Boston and in Portland Maine which are both great beer towns. It would also be nice if they allowed people to carry on some rare craft bottles for a big bottle share or 2 on the ship. Maybe even get some beer reps to assist and join the cruise with a good variety.

That would be fantastic! I've always tried to get a group together to meet up before a cruise for a bottle share, but have yet to have anyone take me up on it.