any JW's here on cruise critic?

mariamherrera

Because of assembly dates and schooling issues we have moved to the Feb. 21st Dream cruise out of New Orleans :) We have a group of bros and sisters going. Does anyone know of any brothers and sisters who do tours in Belize?

Yes, i will get you that info.

• 2 weeks later...
How do I get invited to you JW site? Looking for other JW's that might be cruising when we do. Upcoming August 9 on Dream NOLA.

Sue

Hi...been checking in on the website and came accross your post...

I added you to the JW group...but not sure if you got the invite...

New to Boards but not new to cruising!

So happy to have found this group. My wife and I have been on several cruises but not much luck finding my brothers and sisters.

This year we're taking another Brother and his wife with us on the Breakaway. We're going to Bermuda and we're hoping to meet up with some of the friends at a Wednesday night meeting. Since we will be docked at Bermuda for 3 days, if we're lucky we'll go out in service.

Hope to be able to go on cruise with you guys one year!

Hi...when are you cruising on the Breakaway...I'm curious because I'll be on the Breakaway September 20th...

Hi..so I created a group on Facebook it's call JW Cruise Travelers..if you'd like to join...let me know who you are when you try and join...

I though it would be a good way to connect...facebook has alot more notifications features...

And the JW cruisers group on here doesnt seem to have that and I find it difficult to keep up and in touch with it..

btw my face book name is in chinese but if you type: meng miao ling

or JW Cruise Travelers you can find the group or me...

(For some reason I can't use a link on this website)

Hi...when are you cruising on the Breakaway...I'm curious because I'll be on the Breakaway September 20th...

Hey Sorry we haven't been on in a while. But there are six (4 adults 2 children) of us going on September 20!!! :)

We're trying to plan we're we are going for dinner and entertainment etc.

We have never been to Bermuda and we were going to try to make the Wednesday night meeting but we were told that the CO visit is next Tuesday so we would probably have to try and make a Thursday night meeting.

Its all up in the air right now. We're just excited that its this Sunday!

We are Mitchell and Tosha I'm going to try to log into the fb page.

Hey Sorry we haven't been on in a while. But there are six (4 adults 2 children) of us going on September 20!!! :)

We're trying to plan we're we are going for dinner and entertainment etc.

We have never been to Bermuda and we were going to try to make the Wednesday night meeting but we were told that the CO visit is next Tuesday so we would probably have to try and make a Thursday night meeting.

Its all up in the air right now. We're just excited that its this Sunday!

We are Mitchell and Tosha I'm going to try to log into the fb page.

Hi...

what a happy coincidence!!!

I'm glad you told me about the meeting change...I was planning to go wednesday... the congregation meeting in Hamilton right?

I'm wondering how to work out a thursday meeting in..since I was planning to take the ferry and it runs late on a wednesday night... (I'm gona use the transportation pass for the 3 days...more on that later...)

My real name is Melinda btw...lol

Also my cabin number is #11172

here is my email address...

galookiemac@gmail.com

you can shoot me an email and I'll send more of my detailed info...(cell number etc)

I'm also on the roll call for the September 20...they are organizing a meet and greet..I was planning to show up on the tail end of it and just do the cabin crawl they were having...

what time were you planning to arrive Sunday?

Edited by galookiemac

How cool!!!

We are also on the roll call. I know they have a lot of activities lined up but we will see. I would love to see the aft suite, my mom stayed in that suite with her sister and they each had their own bath.

I sent you an email.

Edited by mbatts25

• 2 weeks later...
Hi..so I created a group on Facebook it's call JW Cruise Travelers..if you'd like to join...let me know who you are when you try and join...

I though it would be a good way to connect...facebook has alot more notifications features...

And the JW cruisers group on here doesnt seem to have that and I find it difficult to keep up and in touch with it..

btw my face book name is in chinese but if you type: meng miao ling

or JW Cruise Travelers you can find the group or me...

(For some reason I can't use a link on this website)

I cant find you under either name,

Hi looking for JW Friends that may be cruising on Carnival Dream 1-3-16

Also any info on recommended excursions at the Ports

Grand Turk. Aruba. Bonaire. St Kittes

St Maarten. Antigua. Or San Juan.

Yes it's going to be an amazing cruise!

• 2 weeks later...
Our TA has a small group on that cruise. Not sure if wife and I are going yet. Karaoke is a favorite hangout.

Awesome! Thank you. We will try to find them on the ship unless there is a way to find them before then.

My husband and I are from western Canada and the couple we are traveling with are from eastern Canada. We are all ex-bethelites and the other couple are special pioneers. Now since we live on opposite sides of the country we meet in florida to cruise together.

Edited by GA-peach

Awesome! Thank you. We will try to find them on the ship unless there is a way to find them before then.

My husband and I are from western Canada and the couple we are traveling with are from eastern Canada. We are all ex-bethelites and the other couple are special pioneers. Now since we live on opposite sides of the country we meet in florida to cruise together.

Drop me a note by clicking on the link at the bottom of my signature, we can try to set something up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Because of assembly dates and schooling issues we have moved to the Feb. 21st Dream cruise out of New Orleans :) We have a group of bros and sisters going. Does anyone know of any brothers and sisters who do tours in Belize?

not sure if you still need it but i have used a tour company ran by brothers and sisters in belize! we had the best time! and we got to see their assembly hall and where the missionaries live plus we got to feed wild howler monkeys in the jungle! it was a little sample of paradise! let me knwo if you need their contact info!

• 3 weeks later...