Bike Tour in Malaga other than the AIDA offered one?

DaQueen

Um..hi..i am new here..and..I am kinda helpless..I am in malaga, came here with AIDA and planning to stay for some weeks. I was looking for activities..I mean AIDA offers alot too...but then..they only stay one day..Um..I actually wanted to do their bike tour..(but: too expensive)..Does anybody know a more afordable one?..

Hello, are you still in Malaga? I'll be there in 2 months from now (July 5). I found some interesting bike tours on the internet offered by bike2malaga, which is close to the port. I can't decide between the City bike Tour and Tapas and Wine Tour. As far as I know they also show you around the city during the Tapas and Wine Tour, but you also try some local food. If you're still in Malaga on July 5, we could go on one of those tours. Which one do you prefer? Is there someone else who'd like to join?

• 2 months later...

Hello everybody,

If you are interested in discovering Malaga by bike, we offer personalised tours with excellent customer service. Tours are 24 euros and you can also rent bikes starting from 5 euros.

Malaga Bike Tours by Kay Farrell is the perfect way to see the best that Málaga has to offer in just a few hours. Thanks to the bicycle, you will see parts of the city that traditional tours simply can’t reach. Wind your way through 3000 years of civilization; through the narrow arabic streets, past the Roman Theatre, the cathedral, the Alcazaba- a muslim fortified palace, the Picasso museum and Picasso’s birth-house, hidden plazas, boulevards, parks, the beach front, three of the oldest churches in Malaga, the central market, the bull ring, the new port and much, much more. Throughout the tour, our entertaining guides explain the history, culture and anecdotes of this charming city and its fun-loving people. There is a break in the tour at a beach bar where you can try a complimentary ‘Málaga dulce’- the famous local sweet wine. Come and see for yourself why we say: Málaga is better on bike!

Malaga Bike Tours, close to the port and the main tourist office!

• 4 weeks later...

I have done a guided City Bike Tour with bike2malaga and it was great. For only 20 € I have seen a lot of interesting buildings and places of Malaga. And the guide was also really friendly and funny. She told us a few stories about famous people like Picasso or Antonio Banderas. The our was about 3 hours through the city center and port of Malaga.

I can recommend bike2malaga to other tourists who want to discover Malaga with the bike :)

• 1 year later...

I would recommend both but if I had to choose to one or the other I would go for the wine and tapas tour. I did really like seeing the city via a bike though...

I like wine more though and it goes down great with some fish. But go really well hand in hand. A good drink and a bit of food after a long bike ride seeing the city. Why are you making me choose :'(

Archived