Can I Bring Wrapped crackers ?

dmorris56

Just checking to see if I can bring some of the prepackaged Peanut Butter Crackers to keep in our room. Don't want to take them if they are just going to take them from me. Really appreciate an answer.

Thank You.

Yes you can. I always take a few snacks for the cabin.

I cannot imagine why you would think this is not allowed?

I wouldn't bring food onto a cruise but many folks bring all sorts of snacks to eat on board.

We bring some with us JIC there is a problem boarding. Been there, done that, don't want to do it again.

Edited by SadieN

My son has autism and will only eat "his" food. We are the only ones that travel with a whole suitcase of food on a cruise. I even board with a shopping bag with 5 loaves of his bread (dont want them getting squished :D). We finally got him to eat French fries last year. I bring peanut butter, jelly, Ring dings, goldfish and Oreos.

So the answer to your question. Yes peanut butter crackers are allowed.;)

My son is a snacker and he loooooves his gogurt before he eats anything else for breakfast. I plan to bring those. He loves fruit cups as well but we will just go up and get fresh fruit from the lido. But gogurt and vanilla soy milk are must haves for me to bring.

We always take snacks with us, such as wrapped crackers, nuts, trail mix, etc. We take them to have when we are in port that way we have them when we go to the beach. We never eat them on the ship - to much other good food!!

Good idea to take snacks in your carry-on in case you are delayed boarding the ship or to take with you off the ship in ports. As you know (but pointing out to others) food cannot be taken off the ship unless it's pre-packaged.

Just checking to see if I can bring some of the prepackaged Peanut Butter Crackers to keep in our room. Don't want to take them if they are just going to take them from me. Really appreciate an answer.

Thank You.

PB crackers and Kind Bars are staples in my travel bag, when ever, where ever I travel...never know when you might need a snack...delayed flight on the runway, no time during layover to stop and buy something. Usually take on cruise to have them in bag when we leave ship in port.

Yes, you can. We never travel anywhere without snacks. You can also bring on soda, water, tea, etc. and one bottle of wine per adult. But the drinks all have to be in your carry-on bag.

Just wondering how much soda you can bring on board using your carry on? 12 pack? Will probably purchase Gatorade and/or soda in Miami port area prior to cruise.