Freestyle Dailies - 4 day on the Sky

babla

Does anyone have a copy of the Freestyle Dailies from a recent 4-day trip on the Sky?

Also, this is our family's first cruise - 6 of us, all 18 years and older. I was wondering if, instead of planning excursions at each port, we might just enjoy a day on the ship instead? Is there enough to do on the ship to keep us entertained all day?

Does anyone have a copy of the Freestyle Dailies from a recent 4-day trip on the Sky?

Also, this is our family's first cruise - 6 of us, all 18 years and older. I was wondering if, instead of planning excursions at each port, we might just enjoy a day on the ship instead? Is there enough to do on the ship to keep us entertained all day?

We came off the Sky last Monday doing a three-night. Can't answer your questions regarding the Freestyle Dailies. We didn't get off the ship in Nassau -- been there and not it so many times. Didn't see any reason to pay to go to a hotel and use their pool when we could just enjoy the uncrowded ship. There were all kinds of activies still going on.

I have them from January but the CD is different now so there may be changes from what I have.

We will be on your sailing on the Sky in May and I have found a thread with links to the dailies.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1531187&highlight=sky+dailies

This will be our second time on the Sky we absolutely loved the first one!

Gives you a general idea of what kind of activities there. I just checked my first day of the Freestyle Daily from the Sky. We cruised Feb. 17-20. There were numerous differences between the link and our cruise. Maybe the three-night itinerary activities are different from the four-night.

There was no Jeopardy but instead we had Majority Rules. Also no ship tours, karaoke or South Beach Rave Party. We had the Sail Like a Norwegian Sail Away Party as well as a 70s Groove Dance Party.

Thanks for all your responses. That gives me a good idea of the sorts of activities available on the ship. Since this is our first cruise, I just had no idea what to expect, other than what I saw on the Love Boat!

Archived