Panama Canal?

I have 2 questions:

When will the construction be completed? I believe I remember that it is supposed to be finished in 2014.

Do you know if RC will be resuming the partial transit cruises and maybe even some full transit?

We did a partial transit on the Brilliance in 2008 and loved the experience. Would actually love to do it again.

I have 2 questions:

When will the construction be completed? I believe I remember that it is supposed to be finished in 2014.

Do you know if RC will be resuming the partial transit cruises and maybe even some full transit?

We did a partial transit on the Brilliance in 2008 and loved the experience. Would actually love to do it again.

I have March 18,2013 booked Panama Canal FLL to SD 15 days. They also have April 2, 2013 SD to FLL.

The Canal expansion is (was) scheduled for the 100th anniversary of the opening of the Panama Canal on Aug. 15 2014. They might make that date on paper but as of now they are a good 6 months behind that target date, there are significant bonuses if they can get it in by then.

As far as transits of the Canal by RCI, other than the transits this fall and next spring by the Vision... that's the sum total of transits available. They dropped the partial transit a couple of years ago and substituted the "Ultimate Caribbean" which only stopped in Colon, Panama. They stopped that itinerary in 2011.

Archived