Jewel cabin 8138

We were just recently (a few weeks ago) near that cabin..we were in #8114 on Jewel..good location and a very quiet deck...you should have no concerns..we were also a few months ago in #8168 on Radiance...Enjoy your cruise !!

We are staying in suite 1600 on the Brilliance in December. My dad had hip replacement in April. Does anyone know if the tub is deep and is it going to be a lot of walking for him? And I just made final payment but am considering changing cabins is this still possible?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are staying in suite 1600 on the Brilliance in December. My dad had hip replacement in April. Does anyone know if the tub is deep and is it going to be a lot of walking for him? And I just made final payment but am considering changing cabins is this still possible?

The tub is no deeper than your's (his) probably at home..but it is a step over and into type (tub/shower combo)...As far as walking...it's not that far really and perhaps I'm wrong but isn't it good for him to walk? Great cabin location...I'd keep it and enjoy !

The tubs seem deep, because they are slightly raised above floor level, for access to the drains. So, they "seem" higher, but they are standard tubs. Sit on the edge, and turn to put your legs in...then stand....same for getting out!

You might want to contact the special needs department and request a shower chair for him. I always seem to feel more motion in the confined space of the shower. If he is at all unsteady on his feet, having the seat might be the best option.

it's 100 yards to the nearest elevators door to door