OPERA MARCH 05

cyclonesam172

THINKING ABOUT TAKING ABOUT 50 PEOPLE ON THE OPERA MARCH OF 05. THE MAIN REASON WE ARE CONSIDERING IS THAT AT THE PRESENT IT IS THE ONLY SHIP SCHEDULED TO STOP IN ST. CROIX AND WE HAVE FAMILY THERE THAT ARE GOING TO HOST THE GROUP AT THEIR HOUSE ABOVE CHRISTIANSTED. I KNOW THE SHIP HASN'T STARTED SAILING YET BUT REVIEWS ABOUT THE SISTER SHIP LYRICA HAVE BEEN LESS THAN ENTHUSIASTIC. SHOULD I BE CONCERNED ABOUT MSC AND THIS PARTICULAR SHIP ? ADVICE OR INFO. WOULD BE APPRECIATED

• 1 month later...
I would go ahead and book Opera without a moments hesitation.
I sailed with MSC on Melody and Lirica and will do so again on Opera in March 2005.
Forget the bad reviews they are not worth a dime. Everyone is entitled to an opinion - and opinions vary enormously - the bad reviews though are so factually incorrect and so vitriolic that they are laughable - if it were not for the fact that they could influence other persons into having a very very wrong impression. MSC provide superb value (unbeatable?) and ALL the ingredients for a wonderful cruise - what you make of it is down to you. Any person with an open mind and a love of life will have a great time with MSC.
No I do not work for them and I pay for all my cruises!!
Barry

Archived