Princess Cay Excursions

shipsealand

DW & I like the 4 hr scenic drive excursion by Princess but it is $99 each and also wait listed. Are there private vendors that will take you on a scenic drive and where do you contact them? We were thinking of looking for them after we had tendered to Princess Cay. Helpful suggestions?

DW & I like the 4 hr scenic drive excursion by Princess but it is $99 each and also wait listed. Are there private vendors that will take you on a scenic drive and where do you contact them? We were thinking of looking for them after we had tendered to Princess Cay. Helpful suggestions?

Not likely. Princess Cays is a private Island leased and run by Princess . Private tour operators aren't allowed to give tours.

Not likely. Princess Cays is a private Island leased and run by Princess . Private tour operators aren't allowed to give tours.

Not true. Princess Cays is a private beach on the island of Eleuthera in the Bahamas. While the beach is private, you can visit the other parts of the island. There are security guards at the entrance to princess cays and you will need a government photo ID and your ship card to return. Google Eleuthera tours and you'll find plenty of options. I'm afraid I have never done any so I can't offer my personal opinion. Good Luck!

Edited by hehny

Not true. Princess Cays is a private beach on the island of Eleuthera in the Bahamas. While the beach is private, you can visit the other parts of the island. There are security guards at the entrance to princess cays and you will need a government photo ID and your ship card to return. Google Eleuthera tours and you'll find plenty of options. I'm afraid I have never done any so I can't offer my personal opinion. Good Luck!

True but I've not found any private tour operators on the island that you can contact. It seems that Princess has some agreement with the locals about this.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Forums mobile app

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Did you get an answer from them? I'm contemplating booking the Caribbean Princess in September and what to know my shore excursion options.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, I did get an answer and they said everything else is too far and would take too long. So the Discover Lighthouse Beach is the only option, but it sounds like a good one!

Try these guys: http://www.eleutheratours.com/

They offer one that they say is specifically available to visitors to Princess Cay. I just emailed them this morning to see if they offer any of the other tours to Princess guests.

I just checked their site. They said that they can not offer excursions to Princess Cay any longer.

• 1 month later...

We just returned from Princess Cays. We didn't want to deal with the crowds that we have found at Private Islands so we decided to do the Lighthouse Beach Tour with Eleuthera Tours. Kristel and Donald took us to a beautiful deserted beach. We hiked a little to the lighthouse. Amazing views! We swam and snorkeled in clear beautiful water. Donald made us lunch of Conch and rice! Our group of 10 had a fantastic day in this beautiful area that is Paradise!

We just returned from Princess Cays. We didn't want to deal with the crowds that we have found at Private Islands so we decided to do the Lighthouse Beach Tour with Eleuthera Tours. Kristel and Donald took us to a beautiful deserted beach. We hiked a little to the lighthouse. Amazing views! We swam and snorkeled in clear beautiful water. Donald made us lunch of Conch and rice! Our group of 10 had a fantastic day in this beautiful area that is Paradise!

How did you find the ride there and back? I'm a little concerned for DH's back.

The ride is bumpy but it is only about 3 miles and we went slow. We had two people with us that don't like many of the rides on our tours. This one didn't really bother them.

Thanks so much Isis. We are definitely considering Eleuthera Tours for next March! :cool: