Labadee water slide, roller coaster

Canadian Cruiser98

Under Labadee shore excursions, I noticed that both of these attractions carry a fee. Do these attractions require being booked through an excursion, or can you just show up and pay at the attraction?

Either, your choice.

I really enjoyed the roller coaster. There is a single and an all day pass. I think the all day pass for the coaster was 10$ more per person. I should have got that the first time I was on it went by fast. There was no line up at the coaster either so that was a bonus

We did not do these the end of April when we were there, but Labadee is nice in its own way.

I will say the meal (there are 3 places that serve this meal) they serve on Labadee before you go back to ship is very good. :)

I really enjoyed the roller coaster. There is a single and an all day pass. I think the all day pass for the coaster was 10$ more per person. I should have got that the first time I was on it went by fast. There was no line up at the coaster either so that was a bonus

When we sailed on the Allure July 27th. 2014, we were informed that we could no longer purchase an all day pass to the dragons coaster.

This went into effect for both the Allure and the Oasis.

Their reasoning was that there were too many passengers on these sailings to offer this service to all.

Now rules change frequently, so we shall see what a loss of revenue would bring.

They did tell us for $10 more we could ride ONCE more.

Sea Ya

When we sailed on the Allure July 27th. 2014, we were informed that we could no longer purchase an all day pass to the dragons coaster.

This went into effect for both the Allure and the Oasis.

Their reasoning was that there were too many passengers on these sailings to offer this service to all.

Now rules change frequently, so we shall see what a loss of revenue would bring.

They did tell us for $10 more we could ride ONCE more.

Sea Ya

Interesting when I was on the Oasis in May 2014 they told me it was not busy at all and we went around 1pm. Thats too bad. Maybe in two years when I go back to Haiti they will change their mind again :)

Zip line - $95

Roller coaster - $26

Water slide - $24 (unlimited rides)

Wow, when we did the water slide when it first opened it was $20 unlimited.

Wasn't worth it then, doubt it is worth it now.

Sea Ya