TIffany Shuttle service in Orlando

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Long Island, NY
32 Posts
Joined Jul 2003
Can anyone tell me about them? I read one post yesterday that briefly mentioned them, has anyone else had dealings with them? Im renting a van from Alamo (who doesnt have drop off service at the pier), I plan on getting Tiffany to go round trip from the airport and back. HELP!

Sovereign of the Seas

Carnival's Fantasy 20 Year Class Reunion

<MARQUEE></MARQUEE>
Trenton, NJ
87 Posts
Joined Apr 2004
we used tiffany towncars to take us to disney and back, they were great, even stopped at a grocery store for us.
I'm a bit confused why are renting a van and using a towncar service though?
Long Island, NY
32 Posts
Joined Jul 2003
We are arriving in Orlando a few days before the cruise. We will have the van to do the WDW, Sea World, etc... thing. There is no drop off at the pier.I dont want to pay to have the van sit in the parking lot(not to mention pay for parking)for 4 days. We will drop the van off and hop in with Tiffany's. We will save about $60. doing it that way.

Sovereign of the Seas

Carnival's Fantasy 20 Year Class Reunion

<MARQUEE></MARQUEE>