which ships visited Costa Maya in July ?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:57 AM.
758 Posts
Joined May 2005
I wanted to read reviews of anyone's visit to the 'new' Costa Maya in July -- what cruise lines or ships ported there?

I wanted to do a search for the info but was not sure where to search!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
GiCi
my favorite cruise: HAL Volendam, Alaska-Inside Passage from Vancouver.....5-10-06
slide shows: http://www.photodex.com/sharing/memberbrowsego.html (enter member name: couv)

RCCL Splendour of the Seas, Cozumel - from Galveston...2/23/06----RCCL The Grandeur, W Caribbean from New Orleans...1/13/07--- Carnival Fantasy from New Orleans....11/26/07---Carnival Spirit from San Diego.....10/18/08---NCL Spirit from New Orleans 1/4/09
2010: Carnival Triumph, W Carib -RT New Orleans...2/1/10; NCL EPIC, MODIFIED due to hurricane - combo E and W Carib-RT Miami....8/28/10
2011: NCL POA, HAWAII- RT Honolulu....2/12/11;

758 Posts
Joined May 2005
I knew Oct was the original 'opening' date but I had read on various threads earlier this season that a few ships were to be allowed to port there in July anyway -- was not sure IF that happened and if so -- what cruise ships those were?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
GiCi
my favorite cruise: HAL Volendam, Alaska-Inside Passage from Vancouver.....5-10-06
slide shows: http://www.photodex.com/sharing/memberbrowsego.html (enter member name: couv)

RCCL Splendour of the Seas, Cozumel - from Galveston...2/23/06----RCCL The Grandeur, W Caribbean from New Orleans...1/13/07--- Carnival Fantasy from New Orleans....11/26/07---Carnival Spirit from San Diego.....10/18/08---NCL Spirit from New Orleans 1/4/09
2010: Carnival Triumph, W Carib -RT New Orleans...2/1/10; NCL EPIC, MODIFIED due to hurricane - combo E and W Carib-RT Miami....8/28/10
2011: NCL POA, HAWAII- RT Honolulu....2/12/11;

Metro Atlanta
185 Posts
Joined Jun 2008
I'm anxious to see if there were. Had been looking forward to others' posts, but then found out that we were to be the first (on 10/31). If that's not the case, I also would love to hear from them as to what it's like there.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Hot Springs
3,564 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
rarescrambler-I noticed you are on the same sailing as we are. I started a Roll Call quite some time ago and we now have a great, enthusiastic group of 43 and growing if you would like to come on over.
Bob