Regal Inaugural Medallion Cruise

baronessk

For anyone that wanted to book this 2 day cruise and found it to be sold out, there are now both Balcony and MS cabins available! Come check out the new technology!

Interesting, You couldn't get me on that cruise for free :). Why? A two day cruise rolling out new technology will likely be a big time "fam" cruise for hoards of travel agents (who will pay nothing...except possibly some fees). It might shock the travel agent community, but we have been on a couple of cruises that were major "fam" cruises and they were awful. Part of the problem were the travel agents...and the other problem was a cruise line who worked too hard to impress.

Where am I wrong?

Hank

My DH and I are booked on this cruise 2 day cruise and the next two cruises to follow. It will be 13 days total and after these 3 cruises, we will be ELITE. We are excited to be on the first cruise with the New Ocean Medallion. We will expect some disorganization and be prepared to go with the flow. We are looking forward to the excitement of the new technology.

• 4 weeks later...

Hope you have a great cruise and get a good start on working out the bugs in the system. We don't have a Medallion cruise until March 18 when Caribbean Princess has her first Medallion cruise. I'm hoping that, by then, things will be pretty well worked out. Of course we will be the first on that particular ship so there may still be some crew issues with the new tech but at least most (hopefully) of the major glitches should be worked out by then.

We are on this cruise! We selected guaranteed inside for this category IF inside and we were assigned today and upgraded to category BE a full balcony!! It is only 2 days but very nice indeed.

NICE! We booked the same. Can you tell me if you've already made final payment. We have not, but obviously will be in the next couple of weeks.

Has anybody on this cruise been able to do profile setup on the OCEAN site? I just looked and it doesn't seem to have any functionality yet but maybe that's just because my Medallion cruises are so far off still. I'm wondering when that site will actually have anything of value or if I'm just looking at the wrong site. :confused:

I'm really quite interested in seeing what the setup will be like as it is supposed to replace the cruise personalizer for Medallion voyages.