Birthday on board thomson spirit.

We are cruising on the 3rd august on the spirit for 2 weeks and it is my mom's birthday whilst we are on. What are the options regarding a birthday package. Any info would be great thanks. First time cruisers with not a clue what to do. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Forums mobile app

You can pre-order a birthday cake, champagne and strawberries in her cabin or breakfast in bed etc. (all payable I'm afraid) either by contacting pretravelservices@thomson.co.uk before you sail or via reception once on board; you can also put a birthday greeting in the 'Cruise News' at a small charge. At no charge cabin staff usually put balloons on the door if they are aware of a birthday - this is sometimes picked up automatically but worth mentioning it to your mums cabin steward a day or two in advance; also if you mention the birthday to the waiters in the main dining room they will sing around the table for her.

As first time cruisers have you read through https://www.thomson.co.uk/cruise/onboard-experience/your-questions/ which has some useful tips?

Edited by campolady