Alberts car remtal

luv_cruisin33

I sent them an email last week to re-confirm my reservation and they replied the following day (and then we sent a few emails back and forth where she joked about how bizarre it is that they frequently change the ferry schedule, making it hard to coordinate pick up times! lol).

Do you have a different email address you can try sending the email from? I have had problems in the past where I sent an excursion vendor an email from AOL or Yahoo mail and they never replied, but when I sent it from Gmail, they wrote back right away, so I assume the original email never went through for whatever reason. It's worth a shot if you still don't hear back from them the next time you send an email.

I also have a car as well as ferry transport with them. They Have been very responsive. Below is my contact info for them.

gvaitiare@albert-transport.net

They just re-confirmed with me for my reservation

gvaitiare@albert-transport.net

THANK YOU! My son will try his work email. They responded months ago but now I am confirming and I can't get a response. I have sent 4 emails, one through their website. I check my spam...I wonder what the problem is.....Thank you...

I do not understand! I went to their web and sent another response last night and included our reservation. Then I called our travel agent and she forwarded our confirmation to them and told them the problem of us not hearing from them. She asked if they would respond to her and she would forward to us....I still haven't heard from them. My son tried his yahoo account and nothing....maybe they don't like us