NCL Gem 4th passenger pullman bed

ginaf

we are leaving next week on ncl gem and just added my nephew to the room. ra This is our first time traveling with 4 in one room. My son (9) usually sleeps on sofa bed. I was told there is a pullman bed. Anyone have any photos of this. We are in a BA category. Does this extra bed pull down from the top over sofa?

thanks for info

About two weeks ago there was a thread on this - try a search. I think it was for the Gem but it might have been the Jewel. Someone posted a couple pictures. I don't know if it was a BA, but it was a balcony.

We were in an BA balcony last year on the Pearl. There was a double, pull out sofa, and a pullman that comes from the ceiling and is directly above the pull out os they were like bunk beds. When these beds were made up they blocked access to the balcony. You need to climb over and under and you will be able to get on the balcony.

The room worked out very well for us. It was a little tight but it was OK.

We will be on the Gem on 8/7.

We were on the GEM in a BA category and that is what our room looked liked. If was fun trying to get onto the balcony with the beds turned down.

Like an obstacle course! However, we were in one of the deck 10 aft suites with the large balcony so it was worth it.

looks like its going to be fun for my 9 year old son...my nephew is 20 so he has no choice but to sleep below!

Now I'm getting worried about where to put all our clothes. We bearly had enough room on our last sailing on the Gem for the three of us. My parents are in the ajoining room so perhaps I will store some of my sons clothes in their drawers. Oh boy :)

Archived