Sunset Beach -

CruznisMagic

Only my version of Sunset Beach.

We love is Jamaica. We have 4 kiddos and they have been there at lease 5 times.

In 2013 for a Beach Day we went to Dr Caves and loved it. Food and drink service on the beach, But reading the current reviews we thought Sunset Beach would be best. And because it cost a lot we were very disapointed.

We arrived and there was no one to tell us where to go. We finally found the check-in desk , they took our $ , that was it. By then we were hot and thirsty. We found the bar, and met the ruddest bartender ever. I ask for the drink the person in front of me had. He said I could have saved time if I'd told him sooner. But we all got drinks. We then had to ask how to get to the beach, we were surprised not many people were there, we knew we were running late.

To make this short, no trouble finding a covered area on the beach, the beach started with sand, then rocks then sea weed . We were so disappointed. Also no Beach service.

We soon left and went to the pools. Does not look like the picture. My dh went to get food. Hamburger and catsup. to sum up , being with our family was a blast. But for over $200, well not worth it.

Only my version of Sunset Beach.

We love is Jamaica. We have 4 kiddos and they have been there at lease 5 times.

In 2013 for a Beach Day we went to Dr Caves and loved it. Food and drink service on the beach, But reading the current reviews we thought Sunset Beach would be best. And because it cost a lot we were very disapointed.

We arrived and there was no one to tell us where to go. We finally found the check-in desk , they took our $ , that was it. By then we were hot and thirsty. We found the bar, and met the ruddest bartender ever. I ask for the drink the person in front of me had. He said I could have saved time if I'd told him sooner. But we all got drinks. We then had to ask how to get to the beach, we were surprised not many people were there, we knew we were running late.

To make this short, no trouble finding a covered area on the beach, the beach started with sand, then rocks then sea weed . We were so disappointed. Also no Beach service.

We soon left and went to the pools. Does not look like the picture. My dh went to get food. Hamburger and catsup. to sum up , being with our family was a blast. But for over $200, well not worth it.

You might add which Sunset you went to. There's a Sunset in Montego Bay right close to the port and then there's another Sunset (Grande) that's located in Ocho Rios as well. :)

• 2 weeks later...