Carnival signs partnership with Cowboys

jimbo5544

Carnival has inked a multi-year partnership with the Dallas Cowboys. Their will be branding in the stadium as well as other items. America's team and and America's cruise line.

Edited by jimbo5544

Dislike, really don't think the Cowboys are Americas team

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Actually me either, being close to New York and a Giants fan. I am pretty sure they are the 2nd most recognized sports team (behind the New York Yankees) and the wealthiest NFL team. Bet you are a Saints fan?

Carnival must be seeing lots of $$$$ potential in TX. I fly to Dallas for work quite frequently, and when you leave the airport, there are huge billboards touting "TEXAS SIZED FUN" on Carnival Cruise Lines.

Weird CCL chose to increase marketing in Texas of all places. With their already 1800's alcohol regulations and the impact on the cruise ship and guests, I would be pulling my ships out of Texas, not marketing more.

Not weird at all. Texas and Carnival have been a good match. With the addition of the Freedom, Carnival will have 600,000 cruisers next year, by far the largest cruiseline and they are pleased as punch with sailing from Galveston. There are over 8 million Texan's within a 3 hour drive (or so) of the port.

This announcement has met with overwhelming disapproval on JH's FB page. Why would they pick such a polarizing team to partner with?

What team isn't polarizing? Every team has a fan base.

I know a certain member of my household that is happy with the partnership of two of his most favorite affinities, cruising and the cowboys!

Not seeing how this will affect ships that don't sail out of Texas though, which we don't.

Edited by cruizinisthebest

What team isn't polarizing? Every team has a fan base.

I know a certain member of my household that is happy with the partnership of two of his most favorite affinities, cruising and the cowboys!

Not seeing how this will affect ships that don't sail out of Texas though, which we don't.

It is most certainly for the people of Texas. The majority of FUN things will be done in the stadium during games.

Actually me either, being close to New York and a Giants fan. I am pretty sure they are the 2nd most recognized sports team (behind the New York Yankees) and the wealthiest NFL team. Bet you are a Saints fan?

Actually a Manning fan. Saints, Giants and Broncos :) i only know a handful of Cowboys fans.

Actually a Manning fan. Saints, Giants and Broncos :) i only know a handful of Cowboys fans.

Took me a bit to get the connection between the father and two sons. Can't argue with on one of them.