Charlies Car Rental

paulwolf

My understanding is that Charlie's Car Rental will shuttle people from the port to their rental office and back.

I have a family of six, will they shuttle the whole family so that we can get on the road or will they just shuttle me, making it necessary to drive back to the ship?

I tried emailing them but get an error message, just wondering what others have experienced.

Apparently I can walk to Hertz off the the ship but they do not have any minivans available and Charlies does.

Just concerned that the shuttle along with all the back and forth will turn into a whole hassle when we have limited time as it as.

Looked into a private tour guide, but Puerto Rico is much more expensive than other islands from the quotes I have received. Probably can get a cheaper rate just grabbing a driver off the ship but like to have things pre-arranged if possible.

My understanding is that Charlie's Car Rental will shuttle people from the port to their rental office and back.

I have a family of six, will they shuttle the whole family so that we can get on the road or will they just shuttle me, making it necessary to drive back to the ship?

I tried emailing them but get an error message, just wondering what others have experienced.

Apparently I can walk to Hertz off the the ship but they do not have any minivans available and Charlies does.

Just concerned that the shuttle along with all the back and forth will turn into a whole hassle when we have limited time as it as.

Looked into a private tour guide, but Puerto Rico is much more expensive than other islands from the quotes I have received. Probably can get a cheaper rate just grabbing a driver off the ship but like to have things pre-arranged if possible.

I spoke to them about this same concern and they said they will shuttle all 7 of us from the airport to their office and to the port after we drop off the car the next day. As long as we drop off the car by 3:30pm we should be fine beacuse their shuttle to the port only runs until 4pm. Hope this helps.