Last question for today.

Jeffrey1950

Ditto....

The Embarkation Meal depends on your accommodations. If you are in a Non - Grill Cabin, then most likely you will be directed to the Kings Court Buffet on Deck 7 Mid Ship.

If you will be staying in a Princess or Queens Grill Cabin, then you will be directed to either Grill. Typically the Lunch starts on Embarkation Day at 1PM till prior to Boat Drill...

Other locations on the ship maybe available if noted in the Daily Program in your cabin.

Bon Voyage..

Edited by BklynBoy8

The Golden Lion is often open for lunch too and is far less busy.

Worth remembering ; The Pub is open for lunch on embarkation days ( ex Southampton/ Brooklyn) 'only' when there are a large amount of In-Transit guests. It may not be always open for 'meals/lunch' (bar drinks only) whenever there are large shoreside 'special events'.

In addition, remember that the Golden Lion closes at 2:00, so if you're a little late boarding, by the time you've gotten to your stateroom and spent a little time seeing if your bags are close behind, the pub lunch will have concluded.

On embarkation day we at lunch in the Carinthia lounge. My wife has a spinach and mushroom panini and I had a chicken wrap. Both excellent. We didn't board till 2:00PM so we didn't want to spoil our appetite for dinner. Of course we were already on our second glasses of champagne by the time.

On embarkation day we at lunch in the Carinthia lounge. My wife has a spinach and mushroom panini and I had a chicken wrap. Both excellent. We didn't board till 2:00PM so we didn't want to spoil our appetite for dinner. Of course we were already on our second glasses of champagne by the time.

Is this available to everyone?