11-26-15 Thursday Weigh-In...Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Belle

Happy Thanksgiving Day

Try to eat less..then later less you will weigh

If you have to eat more on Thanksgiving Day

Try to eat less than the turkey weighs

If your one of the "crazies" on Thanksgiving Day

That go shopping tonight and Black Friday

Don't spend all your money or lose your mind on those two Days

First make sure you have a Great Thanksgiving Day

PS Don't forget I'll be gone a few weeks on a "free" cruise.

So you all be good and shootr will you start the thread the

next two weeks, you did such a good job before. I won't

be having internet. Thanks!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Edited by Belle

HI all!

Belle ~ thanks for starting the thread & have a great cruise!:D

shootr ~ that does look like a nice place.

kasi1979 ~ I thought I'd be up to for the same reason you are, but my scale says I lost 0.8 lbs !:confused:

Happy Thanksgiving, we sure have a lot to be thankful for!

~ Jo ~ :)

I did my best, wound up just under 10 miles of walking to help offset the inevitable feasting - but the apple pie put me over for the daily limit - but just barely.

Tomorrow we're heading up to Palomar to check out the telescope and hike a little. Saturday will hopefully be a beach day.

I miss my bike, should have brought it but probably best I didn't - California drivers are certifiable, I would be a stain in the road trying to ride around these people.

No worries Belle, I'll kick off the weekly and wish you a fantastic trip.

Thankful? Like I just can't adequately express. I enjoy my ramblings to you fine people, my wife, my kids, my grandkids - I'm the luckiest man in the world and am glad I realize it so I can make the most of it every moment I can.

Edited by shootr

Getting 5+ miles of hiking / walking in past couple days while we work on the leftovers.

Saw this while getting a coffee early this morning:

e80d11fdb6584731debde2a08005af84.jpg

Family is nice, but extended family is "challenging", shall we say...

Got a hike in, but extenuating circumstances killed the observatory trip... Let's just say I'm bummed...

The Turkey Trotter's:

Ps3dst7nHk_8343mnddFuh5s3pSwgir4PMCcU3LkkpBUzjkYVt0nOf3hBjDEYUTguuA_06uX4BwBoz8e5vHfZ0m8EPYPZSnJEWfd-BxnDtJCT4EIV4Uipk2yTkx0630M3BXqBatDg61ljcgSmckwpmv6HpnRbP4Z_AzBz-c7b6kP5fQ0rN2PbJ0uSf7W9aDedBOa7eT5G-z5pVWiaVBzMfFBhfeDt6JfUfeqLglzLuZRo_RcCIziLNtfnLayOol2zbdwDr_mURFXD6MAs4H0pOm4njrz78r-dsOluRUIG7xHl_HTjZsGJTszisu016VP2EHsOfD2chmEb8P7Qv56F1pOyI4BOXzV0brlhM0GqHWDNSusHe05FkvVv6Tl4rp2HbBuhgYLEISJHFyVullgzV6nHEyByY0BSIXp6hNzpybTmdhlkFlcAfgSd6FnmilGPoEOtqP_8chyK9u-YOdE_3nj5vXbeJfVoa7VcTwcnek6r3rh_9AihcqRgy3w5NPBF_HZ0DB3jEojnonsefx6qHlo2clQf8az=w858-h672-no

A bit chilly for the kilt, but I had to wear my uniform!

Misc. stuff from the weekend:

0nVfzJJcv1QQHfP5rYBiq7kHYP10S72LEqyomXDRJhUlhYC6dPLqI398ARvwaHJvD3sHsYpd_APlc8JKVM9FsB6IN1bIgBDlFIihPNr2ckGgWLF5HzOX7oGHONKNXWj4AX1R9ffbq34FGHKXapPTzb5qOy8CzrryogdywbaF5qr-njX7WBgLGdSbe3bLezmwj6gT-ddnPBY4g2XJgjb3-JFDWnblyp6j9-qD-Fk2EkbfQmt9HX_XlwRGlaSJKVPffRhUfrvzf0CSWC5OqviVmxDz9kBjhhDaJdwSxanGIZ5p1lWqlBkpYuRNzxU_lRafGvspy50O4d39Az5TmKXj9siM9fssSODm3bwRUIVyatT00VNg2pztoMJbvAtsd-imbxgqKwWJR8bHUjQ-oRhNjiB3WjE9Os7iAZMTIz9vmMGNyb78quSrcqtrlU0fWspeXyq_DsL5SqsnhEDCdpN9X9H-Hybx0C3eZG4b012uGy8ik8a_kpGy-FGoA49R-bo6NSgQbtMqU4gSNBrLmCNy4JBxkdj_t5Ls=w1009-h672-no

mEm7sV3dL9O3Pf2xNmDPXcEk5x3XQPv2Bde-yz5lZkLlz3AHzrYEK25bFuJhj8vn67DZV1vlMHk6z8gQleiURMhBPT2idQtmwpvJfcGIQTAY-q0LX_kncM-yrJKWidTrsu1i8W-SjoE2fG5OqZDxz2o0lTSIcur9K_ywCHw8r_TuYe4cginsixUEUP5ZiOuhXuS9e0Ip0fh0l-yb9c5cJlPGvHy4ZqdAYRx3jdf7jUOib7ARModWlcYKGX7SZWSoW0WqMjlBkgHnLUb-2fyj4suZbWy9e25vppUgtcMegdEqWYgvaDwiOzh-8CLDlnDQJ4VrJY6y6xTn17MTuoxW2q5n4KwJoIAeUgIZB4897ZudbJnaYr4n7Hiyujwqu7_b5RrhfcoxFEGQPaqXhNjp0xMRwKthKvgl3WjBhNxIfJbsbZoFsH5gVB_iE8q5DA9pch9Yg1coMZz-0BD8peTPrHgPd1zgpDv2zhprvcEJNvsIGcKr_fHFw-2PRlQ4UP8B1Q-Bibktd0jyAOudkLjgQQEr8wDPfaPL=w1366-h621-no

Pie - it was the evil this weekend - ham and turkey aren't a problem overdoing - but them dang pies - they KILLED me.

Oh well, Monday is another week (although it's supposed to me low 30's for my bike ride tomorrow morning) so I'll shop for this weeks food and get back on the wagon.

But it was fun while it lasted!