Foxwoods free cruise

Kaboochi

You have to consider it a discounted cruise, not a free cruise.

We have been on four (I think) of these given out by the Caesar's chain. We always upgrade to a balcony cabin. But it is still a lot cheaper than paying full price.

My Aunt "won" a cruise at Alladin in LV once. She declined. It was as others said "discount", but very close to what she would have paid outright.

There are opportunities to win cruises, trips, etc. that include port charges, taxes and fees in the prize, paid by the Sponsor, not the winner. But, like Oprah's car giveaway, be prepared to receive a 1099 and pay up to Uncle Sam. (Actually, it is "fair market value" that is taxed.) That being said, I have won some awesome trips and gladly paid the IRS.

There are opportunities to win cruises, trips, etc. that include port charges, taxes and fees in the prize, paid by the Sponsor, not the winner. But, like Oprah's car giveaway, be prepared to receive a 1099 and pay up to Uncle Sam. (Actually, it is "fair market value" that is taxed.) That being said, I have won some awesome trips and gladly paid the IRS.

I hope the IRS doesn't read this, because I've been on three CAS cruises (going on another in May) and have never received a 1099. Booked another cruise for April/2013 - balcony (no upcharge for sailing solo) for less than $600.

I hope the IRS doesn't read this, because I've been on three CAS cruises (going on another in May) and have never received a 1099. Booked another cruise for April/2013 - balcony (no upcharge for sailing solo) for less than $600.

Maybe because you more than paid for them in gambling. Hope not though.

Archived