P&o shore excursions - when available on site?

NSWP

G'day again, can anybody tell me for the Arcadia Med cruises, how long before the cruise sails am I likely to see the ships shore excursions available for purchase via P&O Cruise Personaliser?

Thanks in anticipation.

The P&O Q&A section should provide answers to any questions you have, this link says you can book via the personaliser 12 wks prior to the cruise, but you should be able to obtain details of shore excursions for all your ports of call anytime beforehand, but pricing will only be indicative.

https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/on-shore/infosent_po

G'day again, can anybody tell me for the Arcadia Med cruises, how long before the cruise sails am I likely to see the ships shore excursions available for purchase via P&O Cruise Personaliser?

Thanks in anticipation.

Hi Les

Good to see you can get onto yours, we have been able to view our once in the last 6 weeks:confused::mad::p:D

Shiona, ring P&O and tell them. I had a week of no access and they escalated it to the IT dept. now I just get the double login prob but get there eventually.

Same here I have to double log in to get into P&O UK site and I am also warned of a security issue with the site, i.e. certificate. Actually the P&O UK site does nothing really, compared to what one gets do on Princess site.

Archived