Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!
** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Other Mediterranean PortsDubrovnik, Gibraltar, Istanbul, Kotor, Kusadasi, La Goulette (Tunis), Lisbon, Madeira (Funchal), Malta, Odessa, Sevastopol, Varna, Zadar
Booked a 14 nighter on Norwegian Spirit from Barcelona to Venice from July 6 to July 20, 2015. Just wondering what the weather should be like including the sea conditions.
Cheers Bob & Chris.
11. Mar 2015 - NCL - Epic - Western Caribbean (Miami)
10. Apr 2013 - MSC - Poesia - Bermuda (Ft. Lauderdale)
9. Nov 2012 - NCL - Star - Western Caribbean (New Orleans)
8. Jul 2011 - Celebrity - Constellation - Norwegian Fjords (Amsterdam)
7. May 2011 - Royal Caribbean - Mariner of the Seas - Mediterranean (Rome)
6. Apr 2011 - Royal Caribbean - Mariner of the Seas - Mediterranean Holy Land (Rome)
5. Jan 2011 - NCL - Epic - Eastern Caribbean (Miami)
4. Jan 2010 - NCL - Spirit - Western Caribbean (New Orleans)
3. Jul 2009 - NCL - Gem - Western Mediterranean (Barcelona)
2. Jun 2008 - NCL - Jewel - Baltic (Dover)
1. Oct 2004 - Royal Caribbean - Brilliance of the Seas - Mediterranean (Barcelona)
I hate when people add the same reply,but this does call for another one.....HOT and HOT You will have AC on the ship,but sotrms can and do pop up now and then...weather other than hot hard to predict.
We have been going to the Med for some years and luckily have never had a whole heap of poor weather. July will be hot, and as others have stated poor weather can come at anytime. Last year while in Venice (July) a wind blew up one lunch time and the heavens opened -quite a wet couple of hours.
I have seen while on a cruise lightning in the distance