CD Jeremy Mayes

Cruise_Q

We have cruised with Tex (his stage name) for years. We started when he was a social host on the Holiday in 2003.

We have cruised with him over 10 times (most of which as a CD)....and think he is a hoot.

Don't miss his dances. He does not make to many announcements. Is cute as a bug and runs a good program....

Is this "TEX"? How is he as a CD?

Give me the good, bad and indifferent...

Thanks Q

We had him as our CD on the Triumph in November. Yes he is Big Tex, but he told us he isn't as big as he used to be. He had lost alot of weight.

We really enjoyed him. I was traveling with my son and sitting in the second row during one of the shows in the main theater. He came into the audience and chose to sing Elton John's "This is Your Song" to me. It really made our cruise.

Sharon

He is the best CD I've had so far! Super nice guy, very friendly with the passengers, and not even half as annoying about the announcements as the other CD's I've witnessed are. As others have said, do *not* miss his dancing, it's hilarious!

I like Tex.

I guess I have been on three or four cruises with him.

He doesn't make too many announcements.

He doesn't have an annoying accent.

He doesn't use a fakey cheerful voice.

And he doesn't do that "woo-hoo" crap.

I guess Tex and Wee Jimmy are my favorites.

Jeremy is one of the best CD's Carnival has on board their ships. He and his wife are the best. You will have a great cruise with him.

Don't miss the five dance moves. There's a video on You Tube you can check out, but it is best to see him in person.

Jeremy is one of the best CD's Carnival has on board their ships. He and his wife are the best. You will have a great cruise with him.

Don't miss the five dance moves. There's a video on You Tube you can check out, but it is best to see him in person.

thx i can't wait to see this!!

He's good in the shows but now friendly when walking around. My take on Tex. I did love his dances. He was the best at that. I was told he was covering for another on vacation so he wasn't at his best.

Wee Jimmy (Legend) and Steve Cassel(Ecstacy) is the best CD's I've had.

Archived