Adam Wright CD Silver Whisper

Silver Spectre

First of all, Norman is a Hotel Director, and he is brilliant. 🌟

Adam Wright is a new, to SS, Cruise Director. I met him in May, 2016, on The Wind. He is English, handsome, nice, both enthusiastic and yet, also appropriately restrained. I thought he was a terrific addition to the SS " Family". His announcements were brief and to the point, he was always available, circulating and visible around the ship. Most wonderfully to me, and to my pals, was that he seemed to relish Trivia, and he made the magic 45 minute afternoon Trivia games interesting, challenging, and, best of all, great fun.

I am very glad Adam is, and will be, continuing to sail with Silversea. He is a thoroughly good guy...and a good fit with SS.

Adam Wright is a new, to SS, Cruise Director. I met him in May, 2016, on The Wind. He is English, handsome, nice, both enthusiastic and yet, also appropriately restrained. I thought he was a terrific addition to the SS " Family". His announcements were brief and to the point, he was always available, circulating and visible around the ship. Most wonderfully to me, and to my pals, was that he seemed to relish Trivia, and he made the magic 45 minute afternoon Trivia games interesting, challenging, and, best of all, great fun.

I am very glad Adam is, and will be, continuing to sail with Silversea. He is a thoroughly good guy...and a good fit with SS.

Thanks for the response, glad he seems to be fitting in, especially with Trivia.

I want you to write my PR -- good work Pash.

We had Adam Wright on the Wind earlier this year and he was fine. Really didn't get to know him well as he didn't seem to get out and about much but that was pretty much true of all the senior staff on that cruise. For us Adam was a real change from Colin Brown who we had gotten to know quite well having spent some 60 days on the Wind with him.

He was on our cruise in April and seemed to be a nice guy. Enjoyed a couple of chats with him - notably about the visit of Prince Albert when we were in Monaco.

I've met and chatted to his wife Nicky a couple of times when the wind was heading in and out of London. I know she said at the time of the last voyage in to London it was his last on the Wind, but that he was back on the Cloud from December.

Interesting. They've changed his contract (or added the Whisper for a couple of months.) When he left the Wind, he was scheduled for Silver Cloud. Something to strike up in conversation maybe....

Edited by les37b

• 4 weeks later...

What a brilliant well written accolade for Adam Wright from Cruisin' Pashmina.

We sailed with this delightful lady on the same two cruises back to back on the Wind in May, and thoroughly concur with her remarks. He is a great asset to SS.

Kindest regards

Master Echo