Cabo tender and water taxi question

jjow

I'm checking out Cabo on Google Maps and am curious which dock is used as the tender dock. The docks use letters to distinguish them (A Dock, B Dock, C Dock, etc). Just curious which one is used for tendering, or does it vary? (I'm a compulsive planner, in case you can't tell :rolleyes: )

Also wondering how much the water taxis usually cost to either Medano Beach or Lover's Beach.

My google maps does not show any letter designations. But, coming into the harbor, on your left, the big thick dock. Zoom in and you should see some shade structures in the middle of the dock.. I think there's a Diamonds International under the cover. Looking at it from the satellite image, they pull around to the left side to dock.

Oh wait, I see the letter designations....but it's none of those. It's marked Muelle Principal, east of "N Dock".

If I recall correctly, a water taxi was about $5 per person to Medano. We had the guy who took us over come back at a specific time (Cabo time and ship were different so we had to keep track of that) and pick us up, but there are plenty of other water taxis waiting if you don't want to prearrange pick up.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just in Cabo for 4 months. There were a couple of days of high winds that caused the marina to be closed but they still allowed tendering. So apparently it takes a lot before they shut down the tenders.