Best Shore Excursions on Miracle?

jeffwayne12

What exactly do you mean by 'best'. Many rave about Rhythms of the Night in PV, others it's the Zipline. Neither interest us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Maz is no longer included. There is an overnight either in Cabo or PV. A lot of people have enjoyed Rhythm of the night in PV

I no longer see carnival from my condo front porch :(

The itins are rotated. Some are Cabo 2x and PV, others are overnight PV and one Cabo. The third is Cabo/PV/Mazatlan. Did the three port itin last November.

Makes me sad you no longer have your view :(

Edited by SadieN

Carnival does still stop in Maz. Excursions are highly depending on what you like to do. I did a Luxury Day Sail in Cabo and the Extreme Canopy in PV and loved them all. But like a previous poster has said, I know Rhythms of the night in PV is also a very popular excursion.

• 2 weeks later...

There are many ways to see Mazatlan which is a rich cultural and historic city.

One of the best ways is to walk. For some reason The Miracle is the only ship that comes to Mazatlan and warns people not to walk. They do make a huge profit on their tours and that may be the reason. When you get through the assualt of time share folks in the port and have exited to the street there is a blue line painted in the street. Follow it on the adjacent sidewalks . There are Blue Shirt volunteers that can help guide you and provide good maps. These people are true volunteers and sell nothing, they are American and Canadians who live in Mazatlan.

The twenty to thirty walk will lead you to The Plaza Machado and the heart of the historic district. The Opera house is here with a beautiful plaza and outdoor resteraunts. From here the Cathederal, The Malecon and many sights are within walking distance. There are usually Blue Shirts there that can help you find anything. You will see more in this walk and if you spend another $30 for a pulmonia for up to four people you will be able to see many fantastic views that the bus tours can not reach. Just negociate the price before getting in and be sure the driver speaks good english. Many are found around the Cathederal and the Plaza.

We were on the Miracle last week (3/19). I booked all of our excursions independently over the internet.

In Puerto Vallarta we did Los Veranos zip line. It was a blast. You zip line through a dense jungle and back and forth over a deep canyon. After the zip line they have a small zoo of monkeys, an iguana, and a coati. You can touch and feed some of the animals. They also have water slides into the river. We had a ton of fun. We paid $67 a person.

In Mazatlan we did Maria's Happy Horses. This excursion used to be Randi's Happy Horses but sadly Randi past away. Now Sophie organizes the tours. The same family that owns the horses are still involved. We got to ride on a beautiful beach on Stone Island. They let you ride the horses as fast as you want. The family is very friendly and rides along with you. They also take lots of pictures with the rider's cameras at the turn around point. Afterwards we were give drinks of our choice at Victor's. You can order food or swim in the ocean. It was a nice relaxing day. We paid $35 and it included all the transportation, the horses, and your first drink.

• 2 months later...

We have enjoyed-

-Signature Dolphin Swim in PV when my twins were 5 (through carnival)

-yellow submarine with grandparents and my 5 year old twins (through carnival)

-la playa bruja in Mazatlan and horseback riding with Gingers horses on the beach (NOT through carnival)

-------

-Las Caletas in PV when my girls were 8 (through carnival)

-private tour with Benjy Sanchez in Cabo, city tour, glass factory, local hidden spot for lunch, parasailing, beach time at Chileño beach (NOT through carnival)

-----

-age 11 my girls and 2 year old son

In PV we got a room at Marriot Casa Magna (NOT through carnival) spent day there using pool, beach and dinner at las casitas Oceanside. Hubby used resort the next day with our toddler and the girls and I did the extreme zipline (through carnival)

- in Cabo rented a panga boat with Rogers boat (NOT through carnival), fed fish, the girls climbed one of the rock formations with Rogelio and jumped off, went snorkeling, had some beach time at Medano beach

It all depends on ages, abilities and interests of your group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk