Catamaran & sight seeing tour?

01Sweetpea

DH & I honeymooned in St. Lucia a few years ago and spent part of that time at Sandals Halcyon. One of the excursion we took thru Sandals was a catamaran from Castries to Soufrie, then do a tour of the botanical gardens, volcano, & possible somthing else. Then back on the catamaran with a snorkeling stop in Marigot Bay.

We will be back in St. Lucia in 2010 with our kids and DH wants to try and find the same type of excursion to take them on.

Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...
DH & I honeymooned in St. Lucia a few years ago and spent part of that time at Sandals Halcyon. One of the excursion we took thru Sandals was a catamaran from Castries to Soufrie, then do a tour of the botanical gardens, volcano, & possible somthing else. Then back on the catamaran with a snorkeling stop in Marigot Bay.

We will be back in St. Lucia in 2010 with our kids and DH wants to try and find the same type of excursion to take them on.

Any suggestions?

Hey. I am doing my reserch now and it looks like their are a couple options. A company called Sereity and another called Cosol.

Archived