Where is best Cabin Location on Freedom of the Seas

Penns

Hi

Myself husband and 16 year old son are sailing on the Freedom of the Seas July 2014 its our first time could anyone suggest which type of cabin and the best location to book I have had a look at the ship plans and read reviews but there is so many options its just getting to confusing.

I agree with Keith (as usual), the best place for some reading would be the RCI board.

"Best" is so subjective. Many would expect the top Suite or Penthouse to be the "best". Of course, it is also the most expensive. Are you talking "best" if you worrying about movement of the ship? Closest to food, or to the pool? So many criteria for "best".

This will get you a lot of different answers many based on personal preference. If you were to ask me I would say an aft suite because that is all my wife and I cruise in. If you ask someone very prone to motion sickness they would likely tell you midship on a lower deck as that is where you feel the least motion. Ask someone who wants to save some money so they can cruise more often and you might get told the cheapest inside cabin available. For a first cruise a midship balcony is probably a safe choice.

Archived