Final payment

BlueLadyBlue

:(:(:(:(I read on here that if I go to Manage My Booking on the Cunard home page I can make my final payment on line but I don't see "Manage My Booking" anywhere. I'm on the .com not the.uk site. Can someone please help. FYI Final payment isn't due until October but we want to get it finalized as we will be busy at that time. Thanks

:(:(:(:(I read on here that if I go to Manage My Booking on the Cunard home page I can make my final payment on line but I don't see "Manage My Booking" anywhere. I'm on the .com not the.uk site. Can someone please help. FYI Final payment isn't due until October but we want to get it finalized as we will be busy at that time. Thanks

Go to carnival.com and scroll down to bottom of page . It's under the already booked. It is called manage my cruises.

Thanks BigMike I have emailed my assigned cruise consultant to ask. I tried the Carnival site but it wants a number I don't have and tells me they can't find me when I say I have cruised with Carnival before. Just seems strange that they make it difficult to make a payment.

I'm getting to this a few days late, but it got me wondering. This is another example of a difference in functionality between Cunard's UK and US/Canada web sites. The home page for the Cunard UK web site (cunard.co.uk) has a "Manage booking" link that leads this page with a link to "Pay your balance online".

UK%20Manage%20Booking.jpg

That "Log in to pay your balance" link on the Cunard UK web site leads to the site "balance.cunard.co.uk".

On the other hand, the home page for the Cunard US/Canada web site (cunard.com) has a "Booked Guests" link instead that leads to this page.

US%20Booked%20Guests.jpg

Apparently the ability to make a final payment online via the Cunard web site is a UK thing but not a US/Canada thing.

Regards,

John

Edited by bluemarble