good time to leave marigot for little bay?

cbrad

hi. Five ships. A wed market day. Folks heading to maho to catch big planes. Would like to get to LB by noon thirty. Latest time safe to leave marigot? Thanks for insights!

I would leave at 11:45 to get to Little bay by 12:30.

Little Bay and Maho (for the planes) are two different places. If you're headed to Little Bay you wouldn't go by Maho and Maho-bound traffic shouldn't be a problem and 45 minutes shouldn't be a problem.

It shouldn't take any more than 30 minutes to get from Marigot to Maho, but from Maho to Little Bay or Philipsburg and the Cruise Facility) could take from 45 minutes to well over an hour.

gary

Little Bay and Maho (for the planes) are two different places. If you're headed to Little Bay you wouldn't go by Maho and Maho-bound traffic shouldn't be a problem and 45 minutes shouldn't be a problem.

It shouldn't take any more than 30 minutes to get from Marigot to Maho, but from Maho to Little Bay or Philipsburg and the Cruise Facility) could take from 45 minutes to well over an hour.

gary

I took it as most folks would be going to Maho but the OP was going to go to Marigot.

Got it. Missed the first part.:)

thanks karysa and gtaylor -- you both are GREAT! (and so politely self-regulating!) my question was confusing now that I re-read it. the "folks" were not us but all others who will be trekking to maho. got it - 45 minutes marigot to LB will do! Perfect - thanks!

thanks karysa and gtaylor -- you both are GREAT! (and so politely self-regulating!) my question was confusing now that I re-read it. the "folks" were not us but all others who will be trekking to maho. got it - 45 minutes marigot to LB will do! Perfect - thanks!

Hey I am just happy that Gary said that the drive from Marigot to Little Bay would take the same amount of time as I did. :D I figure if I am given info that Gary agrees with then I am doing well.:)

Now if I could just slow down my walking, we would have more to agree on. ;):)