Vision of the Seas Showers

It seems like everyone is complaining about the showers in the cabins on Vision of the Seas. I even heard some posters mention bringing "clips", because of clingy shower curtains. Does anyone know what kind of "clips" people are using? The idea of a shower curtain sticking to my body after it's stuck to other cruiser's bodies is kinda gross. If there is a way to "be prepared", I want to make sure I'm properly equipped!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just clips that add some weight to the bottom of the curtain. Large binder clips, bag clips, picnic tablecloth clips. It is a difference in the air pressure, with weights, you can put it outside the lip of the shower or inside, and it shouldn't be so clingy. :) Probably clothes pins would work too. We also use clips sometimes to pinch the curtains closed.

Edited by Coralc

Clothespins are fine. We've used them whenever we've been in a ship with shower curtains. Then we throw them away on the last day.

:D I wouldn't throw them away. At least around here, it is hard to find clothespins anymore. :)

:D I wouldn't throw them away. At least around here, it is hard to find clothespins anymore. :)

Dollar Tree has 50 for $1. They also carry drop hangers to expand your closet space, room freshner, laundry bags and night lights that come in handy in the cabins.

I thought the Vision shower was worse than the Majesty showers with the curtain clinging to me. I ended up just showering with the curtain open...the floor got wet but then I used the bath mat to stand on once I got out of the shower. The shower head was on the hall wall, not the side wall which I think made things worse. Bring back the shower doors.

It seems like everyone is complaining about the showers in the cabins on Vision of the Seas. I even heard some posters mention bringing "clips"' date=' because of clingy shower curtains. Does anyone know what kind of "clips" people are using? The idea of a shower curtain sticking to my body after it's stuck to other cruiser's bodies is kinda gross. If there is a way to "be prepared", I want to make sure I'm properly equipped!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quote']

You don't like the idea of the shower curtain making love to you while you are getting fresh?

We have Boca clips we use for beach towels, they double as weight for the shower curtain.

I took binder clips with me in June (as others mentioned - just something to add a little weight) but didn't have much of an issue on Vision as we did on other ships.

It doesn't take up much space in a bag to take something like this with you... then if you need them you have them and if you don't you can use them for other things in the room - for example: binder clipping the little invitations for events to your mirror so they don't get lost in the mess of other papers.

Judy

We all have slightly different experiences with the shower curtains. I just disembarked Vision today and felt the shower a tiny bit roomier than Grandeur or Enchantment (other Vision class I have sailed).

On a positive note the shower curtain in my deck 4 cabin could not have been more than a couple cruises old!