RCCL Website...Junk !!

Oh its bad I know. From trying to get quotes, to updating bookings, doing add ons and trying to fill out cruise documentation...its a frustrating process.

Just don't complain too much..they may upgrade their site by increasing cost to cruise with them.....i"ll put up with the crappy site if thats what it means..ll

I have booked every cruise, any excursions, specialty dinning, gift & Gear, all payments, etc on the web site since my first cruise. Is there anybody besides me that have never real had any bad problems doing this???? :confused:

I have booked every cruise, any excursions, specialty dinning, gift & Gear, all payments, etc on the web site since my first cruise. Is there anybody besides me that have never real had any bad problems doing this???? :confused:

I was just going to say the same thing. Works for me! (I'm going to go knock on wood!)

I don't mind the idea of Dynamic Dining but when RCI is publicizing how wonderful it will be to set your own dinner schedule and locations online, I definitely go HMMMMMMM.:confused:

Edited by JohnGaltny

Never until this reservation has there been any problems. We booked May 27 did our dining and entertain. etc for the dining and entertainment to be gone when we printed our set and sail. C and A has helped get us 6 dinners and all entertainment. I do not complain, but this has been a nightmare the past 2 wks.

As of today, no more is there a place to try to get dynamic dining or entertainment. Computer has been down all weekend and could not get through on phone.

So I have never had issues until this Dec cruise. Pray they get the issues resolved before Friday when it well be near sailing time.

I've never seen any problem with it either. I have always assumed user error.

You would think that a billion dollar company like RCCL would have a website that actually works. Grrrrr

After an hour of trying to get quotes and finding ships and destinations I wanted to go to I just got fed up and went to Carnivals website and booked with them in under 10 minutes. I love all cruiselines but really wanted to go with RCI but could not figure out that site and I am usually very good when it comes to computers and websites.

I have been trying to redeem a gift certificate since Oct. 13. Submitted online, waited a week, nothing. Called....called again two days later...they just keep telling me to call back in a couple of days. The people on the phone are less than helpful, their demeanor makes it very clear that I am bothering them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I think that everyone here knows that I am a dedicated Royal cruiser. This is not going to change that.

But I have said it before, and I will say it again.

If Amazon had a website like Royal Caribbean's, it would be out of business.

:eek: :cool: :rolleyes:

Edited by Merion_Mom

After an hour of trying to get quotes and finding ships and destinations I wanted to go to I just got fed up and went to Carnivals website and booked with them in under 10 minutes. I love all cruiselines but really wanted to go with RCI but could not figure out that site and I am usually very good when it comes to computers and websites.

It´s their way to Keep the carnival cruisers out.:D:p:D

I think Celebrity's is even worse. Many days lately it's pretty much non-existent. To add some comedy there is a Celebrity representative on the CC board who for weeks has been telling people to call instead of trying to use their website......

It would be funny if it hadn't been going on for so long.

• 2 weeks later...

To those who said on here that they haven't had a problem with the website I say........Bull!!!! The website is rarely fully functioning, you are suppose to be able to access the restaurants 90 days prior to saying and they never get up and running til sometimes just before 30 days. I'm less than 60 days out from our next cruise and the reservation for the fine dining is still not up. I called and they said it isn't up to them it is up to the people who run the website. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of good info on the site, I'm just saying that many times it isn't updated or it crashes. It crashed this morning when I went on to see if I could book dinner times.

Other than the occasional website down issues, I've never really had any difficulty with anything related to any booking that I've made.

There are times, however, where searching for a cruise to book has been an adventure;)