Marseille, Aix and Cassis

Two from Virginia

I definitely recommend Provence Connection. We used them last year and were very happy with the service. The web site is not great, however. They offer a special "cruise ship tour" where they will fill a van of 8 people for you so you don't need to find others if you don't want to. We managed to fill a van with people from our roll call and it was a great success. Our guide/driver stayed with us at each place and even took us to some things not listed on the tour - for example, the water tower in Marseille is unbelievable. They are very accommodating, just email them with your request and they will get back to you very quickly.

• 1 month later...
Any recommendations for a tour company that does ship excursions to these three places? Thanks.

Hi, my husband and I are going to be visiting Marseilles in October and I ran across a thread where you were looking for a private tour during your visit. Curious to know if you ended up with a private tour and whether you would recommend them.

Thanks,

Anna Marie

Hi, my husband and I are going to be visiting Marseilles in October and I ran across a thread where you were looking for a private tour during your visit. Curious to know if you ended up with a private tour and whether you would recommend them.

Thanks,

Anna Marie

I did book a tour with this company and will let you know when I return on how it was.

Email me at obxcl328@gmail.com after August 18th

Edited by Two from Virginia
Added more info