To Anyone On The Voyager Transatlantic 12th Nov!!

seabourndt

I STARTED A POST ON THE OTHER ROLL CALLS FOR THKIS CRUISE as there seem to be a lot on this site under weather. anyone who wants to meet on board please post or reply to the thread on roll calls. not bgot my tickets yet in 877 horizon suiite.is this a presedents cruise?

dave

I am not on that cruise but wish you well. I was in 785 earlier this month, just under your 877 suite. We found it excellent, slight vibration in the bathroom but hardly noticeable. Your suit, 877 had a family with two small children in it and we heard no noise at all. With typical care, Regent staff had blocked off the balcony rails with clear perspex so the children could'nt have an accident and slip through.

Not long for you to wait now.

a little bdissapointed in the baggage labels, were leather lasbels only now a lovely regent bag and one label but these card labels which are nopt the type i like, what do yopu think? most will be l;eaqving if they are starting from rome. please give any cabin numbers you have or when we can meet onboard.

dave

a little bdissapointed in the baggage labels, were leather lasbels only now a lovely regent bag and one label but these card labels which are nopt the type i like, what do yopu think? most will be l;eaqving if they are starting from rome. please give any cabin numbers you have or when we can meet onboard.

dave

I think the normal ration is one leather fold-over tag per person and a plethora of card labels.

Your posts, Dave are a bit hard to read, if you don't mind me saying. A spill chucker would not come amiss. :) :)

Only 10 days to the cruise - 7 days until we depart for Madeira...I need a smilie that shows excited anticipation...

I've laminated all the cardstock luggage tags - it'll give 'em a fighting chance!

I'm thrilled at the thought of meeting all you interesting (and better traveled) CCers - please regale me with all your travel stories once onboard!

Archived